► Be sure to subscribe: https://goo.gl/DCAehb to hear more stories like these.
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NDEAccounts/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/NDEAccounts
Robert, from Germany was accidentally electrocuted as a teen-aged boy in the bath. He was met by a being who told him he had to return because he had not completed a task. He believes he had a vision in his near death experience of his future family.
Be sure to subscribe for new Near Death Experiences. If you or someone you know has had a near death experience and would like to share with the world via Audio or Video on our channel & website please send your accounts to: email@example.com